Let's Get Started
We are pleased that you are taking the first step to become a resident at our community! Please take a moment to review the information within the Eligibility tab of the community’s webpage. Our application process is electronic and can be completed from a computer or a mobile device. In order to make this an efficient process for you, here are some tips:
- Our application process has two phases. The first phase is to provide basic information so we may perform background screening upon payment of your application fee(s). Upon successful background screening, you will be prompted to pay a holding fee, which will secure your reservation for future occupancy and enable you to complete phase two of the application process to verify you meet the eligibility requirements. If your application is ineligible, your holding fee will be refunded.
- Our primary method to communicate with you during the application process is via the email address you provide within the electronic application. Please be sure to monitor this email inbox and your spam folder for communications from the ConcordRENTS email domain. Please promptly respond to any email requests for information.
- If you have placed a fraud alert or credit freeze with one or more credit bureaus, please be sure to remove the fraud alert or temporarily lift the freeze by contacting:
- Equifax – Equifax.com or by calling 1-888-836-6351
- Experian – Experian.com or by calling 1-888-397-3742
- TransUnion – TransUnion.com or by calling 1-800-680-7289
- Within 72 hours of your full application approval, you must pay the balance of your security deposit. If you are required to have liability insurance, you must provide proof at time of move-in.
PREFER RED PARTNERS:
Finally, flexible payments.
No more late rent fees, processing charges, or hidden costs.
Learn more by visiting www.GetFlex.com.
We have partnered with PetScreening, an organization that ensures all residents are informed of our community's pet policies.
To complete the process, please visit SummerCove.PetScreening.com
It is the policy of Concord Management, Ltd., DBA Concord Rents, to comply with the Fair Housing Act, 42 U.S.C. § 3601, et seq., by ensuring that all dwelling units, as well as the public and common-use areas associated with these units, are available to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, familial status (having children under age 18), or sex. This policy means that Concord Management, Ltd., DBA Concord Rents and its agents and employees must not discriminate in any aspect of the rental of dwelling units. Among other things, they may not:
B. make, print, or publish, or cause to be made, printed, or published, any notice, statement, or advertisement, with respect to the rental of a dwelling that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, disability, familial status, or sex; or
C. represent to any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, familial status, or sex that any dwelling is not available for inspection or rental when the dwelling is in fact so available. Any agent or employee who fails to comply with this nondiscrimination policy will be subject to appropriate disciplinary action.
KITCHENS WTTH CLEAN & CRISP FINISHES
Aurpis egestas. Etiam non felis loremnterdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Aliquam, pellentesque aliquet accusanccusantium nisicum esse vero earum iusto abeureq urna.